As you know, a few days ago I started creating a brand-new section as many of you asked me to do simple tutorials which would be more accessible than the “official” Fire phone user guide.
So far I’ve created 8 new tutorials for you:
- Fire Phone Buttons where I explain all the Fire phone buttons and its (hidden) functions.
- How To Navigate Fire Phone where you will learn how to easily and quickly navigate through your Fire.
- One Handed-Shortcuts For Fire Phone where I will show you all the one-handed shortcuts, such as, tilt or swivel to quickly access some settings and features.
- Fire Phone Quick Actions And Notifications where you will learn about the Quick Actions.
- Fire Phone Wi-Fi where you will learn how to connect to Wi-Fi and change its settings.
- Fire Phone Ringtones where you will learn how to change and download new ringtones to your Fire phone.
- Fire Phone Quick Switch where you will learn how to quickly switch between and close recent apps.
- Fire Phone Mobile Network where you will learn how to connect to a mobile network and manage its settings.
Have a great read! 🙂