A quick tutorial of how to download and install Adobe Flash Player on Fire Phone (without rooting)
Do you want to be able to watch flash videos, view flash sites or play flash games on your Fire phone? If you do, then you need to get Adobe Flash Player for your phone at first.
Fire Phone, just like all Android phones, will not run flash by default. Fortunately, you can easily sideload Adobe Flash Player to your Fire Phone and still use it with success. Great news, isn’t it?
You don’t need to root your device to make it work. All you need to do is follow the below instructions.
Allow installation of non-Amazon apps
Due to security reasons, Amazon by default does not allow installing apps that don’t come from the Amazon Appstore Appstore for Android.
That’s why you need to change that setting at first so that you can get Adobe Flash Player for your Fire phone.
In this first step, you need to go to the Settings > Applications & Parental Controls > Allow non-Amazon app installation.
Take a look at the screenshot below to see how to do it:
Click on Allow non-Amazon app installation and click OK to dismiss the warning.
Download the Adobe Flash Player APK To Your Computer/ Fire Phone
Once you have allowed installation of non-Amazon apps, you need to download the APK file with Adobe Flash Player and transfer it to your Fire Phone. You can download it to your computer (and then transfer to your Fire Phone) or download it directly to your phone.
Read full tutorial of how to sideload apps to Fire Phone: How to sideload apps for Fire Phone
Below I am showing you how to download and transfer Flash Player to your Fire phone with the use of your desktop computer.
- Go to the APKMirror (the website which lets you download different versions of thousands of apps) and download Adobe Flash Player. The newer version you install, the better.
- Connect your Fire phone to your computer using the USB cable. Transfer the downloaded file to your Fire Phone storage. You may want to create a special folder and name it APK, for instance.
Install Adobe Flash Player On Amazon Fire Phone
We are almost there. All you need to do right now is:
- Install File Manager on your Fire phone to be able to access and open the file with Adobe Flash Player you transferred to your Fire Phone. Take a look at the screenshot below:
- Open the Adobe Flash Player APK and follow the installation instructions.
Enjoy Adobe Flash Player On Your Fire Phone
You have just successfully installed Adobe Flash Player on your Fire Phone. You can now view flash movies, websites or play flash games. If you want to browse flash websites, you need to install a different browser (as Silk Browser does not support flash).
I suggest installing Dolphin Web Browser. Fortunately, this browser is present on the Amazon Appstore so you don’t need to sideload it. Here is what you need to install now to make the most of flash on your Fire phone:
Similar tutorials you might like:
- How To Install Google Play On Fire Phone
- How To Install Instagram On Fire Phone (NEW)
- How To Install Snapchat On Fire Phone
- How To Install WhatsApp On Fire Phone
- How To Install Google Chrome On Fire Phone
- How To Install YouTube On Fire Phone
- How To Install Google Maps On Fire Phone (NEW)