Want To Learn How To Change Wallpaper In Fire Phone? Read On!
One of the greatest disadvantages of Fire phone was that you couldn’t change its wallpaper. You were forever stuck with the default grayish background.
The only way was to install a custom launcher, but this method wasn’t always perfect.
With its update to Fire OS 4.6.1, Amazon let Fire phone users change the default wallpaper. Let’s see how it works!
How To Change Wallpaper In Fire Phone (Finally)
I was so happy to discover a bunch of new features and functions when my Fire phone updated to Fire OS 4.6.1 yesterday.
The possibility of changing the wallpaper without installing a custom launcher was certainly the biggest surprise. Let me show you how to do it.
To change the wallpaper in your Fire phone:
- Go to Settings > Display > Select Home screen wallpaper.
- Click on Change your Home screen wallpaper. At this point you can also choose if you want product recommendations to be shown on the home screen and previews to be displayed below items in the carousel.
- Hurrah! You can choose from nine predefined Fire phone wallpaper colors: Default (the best known), Blue, Fall, Orange, Purple, Spring, Squid, Summer, and Winter. I like the Winter one most.
- You can also use your own image or photo. To do that, click on Your photo.
- Once you choose the new wallpaper, you will see it in the carousel and in the app grid.
Fire Phone Wallpapers
I’ve set and analyzed all the new wallpapers now available in Fire phone. Let me show you my favorite ones.
This is my favorite. I don’t know why it’s called winter. For me it’s the color of the some tropical sea. 🙂
I like this one too because blue is my favorite color!
My dog’s nose
How do you like this custom wallpaper? 🙂
How about you? How do you like the new wallpapers? Which one do you like the most?
I would love to hear from you. The more feedback I receive from you, the better tutorials I can create!
Other Tutorials You Will Like: