In This Short Tutorial You Will Learn How To Remove Apps From Fire Phone In Two Extremely Easy Ways.
If you use your Fire phone a lot and install many apps and games on it, sooner or later you will want to get rid of some of them.
However, unless you do the factory reset which wipes all the data from your Fire, uninstalling multiple apps will take you some time (and effort).
In this mini tutorial I will show you how you can manually uninstall apps and games from your Fire phone, and how to remove them with the use of external app Easy Uninstaller.
Part One: How To Uninstall Apps From Fire Phone Manually
I noticed that for many new Fire phone users it’s quite hard to find certain features which are quite obvious and easy to find in other smart phones (like Android phones). Uninstalling apps is certainly one of them!
It also took me a couple of minutes before I learned how to manually remove apps from my Fire phone.
Here is what you need to do to manually uninstall apps from your Fire.
- Go to Settings by either clicking home button and tapping Settings or accessing Quick Notifications and tapping Settings.
- Choose Applications and Force quit or clear data for applications.
- Next, click on Filter Apps By and choose Downloaded (if you want to get rid of some of the apps you previously downloaded). You can also choose All but the list will be very long and it will be hard for you to find the app you want to remove.
- Choose the app or game you want to uninstall from your Fire by clicking it.
- Click Uninstall and a popup asking you if you really want to uninstall the app will show up. Confirm your choice andthe app will be uninstalled within seconds.
That is all you have to do to manually uninstall any app from your Fire phone.
TIP: Once you choose the app from the list, you will also see other options like Force Quit, Clear Data, Clear Cache, Clear Defaults and Permissions. These options may come in useful when the app is misbehaving or you want to clear its data.
Part Two: How To Multiple Delete Many Apps Using Easy Uninstaller
Uninstalling multiple apps will take you some time if you want to do it manually (using the method above). However, you can make it a snap if you use an external app designed for it.
There are several good apps that let you uninstall stuff from your Fire but I strongly recommend using Easy Uninstaller (click to download).
Here is what you need to do.
- Open the left panel and choose APPS. In the search box type “Easy Uninstaller” and tap on FFEE. Wait until the app is installed.
- Click on Open to open Easy Uninstaller. You will see the list of apps installed on your Fire. You can either browse the list (swipe up and down) or look for a specific app by typing a keyword in the search box.
- Tick the apps or games you want to remove and click Uninstall. Your Fire will ask you if you really want to uninstall the app. Choose OK to confirm your choice. That’s it!
As you can see, at the bottom of the screen ads are displayed (if you Fire is connected to the Internet). If you want to get rid of those ads, you have to buy Easy Uninstaller Pro. However, in my opinion this little banner isn’t very intrusive and the free version will do.
Other Fire Phone Tutorials You May Like
So far, I’ve create 5 mini tutorial for Fire phone beginners. Check them out!