Learn How To Back Up & Restore Fire Phone
It’s always a good idea and a great practice to back up your Fire phone in the case of loss or damage. If you do it, you will be able to restore your data any time to a new or different device.
In this short tutorial, I will show you step by step how to back up and restore your Fire phone.
Are you ready to start? 🙂
Fire Phone Backup Basics
You can set your Fire phone to automatically back up your data, or you can do it manually any time you want.
Your Fire phone will back up:
- Your personal settings
- Visual voicemail
- Silk Browser bookmarks
- Call history
- Home screen layout
What’s more the music, apps or books you purchase are stored in the cloud (automatically). You can download this stuff to your phone again using the cloud tab.
You can easily manage your files in the cloud using this link: www.amazon.com/clouddrive. To do that, of course, you must log in with the same account you use for your Fire phone.
How To Back Up Your Fire Phone
You can easily back up your Fire any time or change backup settings. To do that:
- Go to Settings > Device > Manage backup settings.
- Tap the switch to turn your Fire phone backup on. Once it’s ON, your Fire phone will automatically back up every day once it’s connected to Wi-Fi and is in sleep mode.
- If you want to back up your Fire phone right away, just tap “Back Up Now” and your Fire will back up immediately.
Once you buy a new Fire phone, you will be able to either set it up as a new phone or restore your backup to it.
Any questions, comments? Feel free to ask! I’m here to help you!
Other Tutorials You Might Like:
- One-Handed Fire Phone Shortcuts
- Fire Phone Quick Actions Panel
- Fire Phone Flashlight
- Fire Phone Froze
- Fre Phone Not Turning On