The interface of Fire OS is very pleasing to the eye and clear. However, some of us prefer larger fonts on the screens on our smartphone.
At first Fire phone didn’t let you change its font size. Fortunately, Amazon really listens to what its customers have to say and the function appeared after one of the updates of Fire OS.
In this short tutorial I will show you how to increase text size in your Fire phone. Ready to start?
How To Change Text Size In Fire Phone
Changing text size in Fire phone is super easy!
All you need to do is go to Accessibility settings and there you will be able to adjust these settings according to your needs.
Here is how you do it step by step:
1. Go to Settings, choose Display and then Set the default text size.
2. You will now have the option to choose Small (default), Medium or Large font. Take a look at the screenshots below to see how these different fonts settings look.
How To Turn On And Use Screen Magnifier
Apart from increasing text size in your Fire phone, you can also turn on the screen magnifier. Here is how you do it:
1. Go to Settings, choose Device and then Manage accessibility.
2. Make sure that Screen Magnifier is turned on. From now on Screen Magnifier will let you magnify content on the screen in the ways described in the below screenshot.
3. Here is how magnified content looks on the screen.
Do you have any problems or questions? Feel free to post me comments!