Tutorial Of How To Change Language Of Your Fire Phone
Your Fire phone language is by default English. However, if you want to, you can easily change the language of your Fire phone and its keyboard.
You have a lot of languages to choose from. In this short tutorial I will show you how to do it step by step.
Ready to start? 🙂
How To Change Language Of Fire Phone
Changing your Fire phone language is extremely easy. This is what you need to do:
- Swivel your wrist or swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Quick Actions. Go to Settings > Device.
- Tap on Change your language.
- Choose the language from the list. Note that Fire phone is available now in 7 languages: German (Germany), English (United Kingdom), English (United Stated), Spanish (Spain), French (France), Italian (Italy).
- Once you click on the language, your Fire phone will switch to it.
How To Change The Keyboard Language Of Fire Phone
Well, changing the language of your Fire phone keyboard is also very easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Swivel your wrist or swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Quick Actions. Go to Settings > Keyboard.
- Tap on Change the keyboard language.
- Here the list of languages available is a bit longer. You have 49 languages available to download.
- To download a new language, click on Download New Language.
- Next, click on the language of your choice. Wait until the download is complete. When it’s complete, you can set your new language.
- Now when you are typing, you can switch between the languages installed. Just press and hold the space and you will be able to select a different language.
Other Tutorials You Will Like:
- Fire Phone Flashlight
- Fire Phone Calendar
- How To Change Wallpaer In Fire Phone
- Fire Phone One-Handed Shortcuts
- Fire Phone Quick Actions Panel