A quick tutorial of how to install Instagram on Fire Phone.
Does Fire Phone have Instagram? One of the biggest disadvantages of Fire Phone is the fact that it does not have many popular apps, such as, Google apps available by default.
One of such apps is Instagram which isn’t even available in the Amazon Appstore for Android.
Fortunately, you can easily sideload Instagram to Fire Phone and use it with success like on any other Android phone.
All you need to do is follow the below instructions and you will be enjoying Instagram on your Fire.
Let’s get started.
Allow installation of non-Amazon apps to get Instagram on Fire Phone
For security reasons, you aren’t allowed to install non-Amazon apps (apps that are not from the Amazon Appstore) on your Fire Phone.
That’s why you have to change that setting to be able to sideload outside apps to your phone.
Go to the Settings > Applications & Parental Controls > Allow non-Amazon app installation.
Take a look at the screenshot below:
Click on Allow non-Amazon app installation. Click OK.
Download The Instagram APK To Your Computer/Fire Phone
Once you allowed the installation of non-Amazon apps on your Fire Phone, you can download the Instagram APK file to your computer or Fire Phone directly.
The full tutorial of how to sideload apps to Fire Phone is here: How to sideload apps for Fire Phone
Below you will see how to install and download Instagram to your computer and then transfer it to Fire Phone.
- Go to the APKMirror to download the Google Chrome APK file..
- Connect your Fire Phone to your computer (with the use of with the USB cable). Transfer the APK file to your Fire Phone.
Install Instagram On Fire Phone
We are almost done here. Here is what you need to do now:
- Download and install app File Manager on your Fire Phone to access and open the Instagram APK file on your Fire phone.
- Open the Instagram APK file and follow the instructions (like shown in the screenshot below).
Enjoy Instagram On Your Fire Phone
Congratulations. You have successfully installed Instagram on your Fire Phone. You can now open it to make sure that it works correctly. If everything is OK, you should see the screen like the one below.
I hope this tutorial was helpful. You can share it with your friends to help spread the word if it helped you. 🙂
- How To Install Google Play On Fire Phone
- How To Install Snapchat On Fire Phone
- How To Install WhatsApp On Fire Phone
- How To Install Google Chrome On Fire Phone
- How To Install YouTube On Fire Phone
- How To Install Adobe Flash Player On Fire Phone (NEW)
- How To Install Google Maps On Fire Phone (NEW)