In This Short Tutorial You Will Learn How To Clear Call History On Your Fire Phone
Do you have some calls in your call history that you want to clear? Do many people use your Fire phone and browse the stuff that is none of their business? It doesn’t have to be a problem for you anymore.
In this quick guide, I will show you how to clear the call log on your Fire phone in two easy ways so that no one knows who calls you and who you call. Let’s begin.
How To Manually Delete Call Log Fire Phone
Actually, it’s very easy to manually clear call history on Fire phone. Here’s all you need to do.
- Go to you call log. Press Phone on your central panel if you have this icon there. Alternatively, you can press home button (and go to the app grid) and then choose Phone and History.
- You are now viewing the call history.
- To delete a single call, slide left. You will see two options: Decline All and Delete. Press Delete and the call will be cleared.
Unfortunately, you cannot clear all calls in one tap using this method. However, that’s not the end of the world because you can do it using the app discussed below.
How To Clear Call History On Fire Phone Using A Special App
I’ve tested several different cleaning apps and CCleaner is certainly the best one. The app lets you clean any stuff you want with just one click.
You can clear:
- Browser History
- Downloaded Files
- Thumbnail Cache
- Empty Folders
- Call Logs
Here’s what you need to do to clear call history on your Fire phone using CCleaner app.
- Download and install CCleaner on your Fire phone (it’s a free app).
- Click Analyze and wait a few seconds until CCleaner analyzes your Fire.
- Tick Call Logs. You actually have several different options available here. You can clear incoming, outgoing and missed calls, and choose their time frames (older than 3 months, older than 1 month, older than 1 weeks or all).
- Once you make your choice, click CLEAN. The app will delete call log on your Fire within seconds.
Did you think that deleting call log on Fire phone can be so easy? Are there any other features you aren’t sure about? Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions! I’d love to hear from you.