Amazon Fire Phone Email App: Setting Up Email On Your Fire Phone In An Easy Way (Level: Beginner)
Hi guys! In this short tutorial I will show you how to set up email accounts on your Fire phone using the default Fire phone email app. I will use a Gmail address, but you can configure any address you want this way. Let’s begin!
Open & Setup The Fire Phone Email App
1. The default Fire phone email app is in the app drawer (it’s named Email) and in the central panel next to Phone, Messaging, and Silk Browser.
2. Click on the white envelope to open the email app.
3. Type the email address you want to configure. In this filed you have to enter the full address (not only your nickname or first name). Be careful not to make any typos.
4. When you’re done, click Next.
5. On this example I use one of my Gmail addresses, so I need to sign in with my Google Account and allow Amazon app and Google to use my information according to their terms and privacy policies. This is a standard procedure, so don’t worry about it.
Just click Accept. This may look a bit different depending on what kind of e-mail address you’re configuring (Yahoo, Hotmail or something else).
6. Your account will now set up. When it’s ready, you will have two options: Go to Inbox and Add Another Account.
Go to Inbox & Manage Your Email Messages
1. Once you click on Go to Inbox, you will go to your newly configured email box. Here you can see its main view and list of e-mails.
2. To open an email, simply tap on it. Clicking on Edit will let you manage multiple emails and delete, archive, and move them.
3. You can also Archive or Delete email by swiping left on a chosen item.
Composing A New Email & Writing A Reply
If you want to write a new message, click on the New+ icon. By clicking on the clip you will be able to add attachments. If you move your phone to the right (the way you open the right panel), you will have access to VIP and recent contacts (if you have such).
To reply to an email, simply open it, click on Respond, and choose Reply.
Accessing Email Settings
If you want to view or edit email settings on your Fire phone, move your phone to the right (the way you open the left panel). You will see the black window. Click on Settings. As you can see, you have Email Settings, Contacts Settings and Calendar Settings available. Click on Email Settings to access email settings.
This is basically all you need to know about the Amazon Fire phone email setup. I will soon show you a few good alternative email apps (once I finish tests), and now I invite you to take a look at other tutorials below:
- How To Clear Call History On Fire Phone
- How To Transfer Files To Fire Phone (NEW!)
- Fire Phone: How To Close And Manage Apps (NEW!)
- Fire Phone Calendar App
- How To Turn Fire Phone Into Android Phone (NEW!)
- How To Sideload Apps To Fire Phone (NEW!)
- How To Get Snapchat For Fire Phone
- Firefox For Fire Phone (NEW!)
- How To Load Contacts To Fire Phone From Android Phone (NEW!)