Hello guys! 😀
Long time no see! Today I want to show you my newest tutorials. I’ve been working very hard on my website this moth!
It isn’t even the middle of February, and I already have a bunch of new tutorials for you. That’s great, isn’t it? 🙂
I’m very happy that more and more of you leave comments and write me messages every day. Thanks to you, I know what you need and want to learn, and I can write even better tutorials and articles. You are invaluable to me!
This month I also launched my newsletter. When the number of subscribers reaches 500, I will send my first newsletter, and, in the meantime, I will be thinking about all the goodies I can give you through it. So, remember to subscribe if you haven’t done it yet! 🙂
Ok, enough for the introduction. Here are the new tutorials I’ve prepared for you:
- Fire Phone E-mail Setup! This is the tutorial for beginners. You will learn how to set up your e-mail account on your Fire phone and be able to use it.
- Stylus For Fire Phone! Did you know that you can also use a stylus with your Fire phone? This is its review!
- How To Clear App Cache On Fire Phone! Is some app misbehaving? Here’s the solution!
- Enabling USB Debugging In Fire Phone! This is the tutorial for more advanced users who are interested in, for example, rooting their Fire phone. You will learn learn how to enable developer options and USB debugging in your Fire phone.
- How To Register Fire Phone! If you bought your Fire phone from AT&T or O2, it’s probably not registered (and thus not fully functional). In this tutorial you will learn step by step how to register your Fire phone.
- Fire Phone Travel Accessories if you like travelling with your Fire phone!
- How To Install Google Play On Fire Phone! I’ve decided to create a separate tutorial only about how to install Google Play on Fire phone since it’s the hottest Fire phone topic.
- Fire Phone Lock Screens! In this tutorial you will discover Fire phone lock screens and learn how to customize them.
- Fire Phone Browser Settings! In this tutorial we will dig deep into Silk Browser, the Fire phone default browser.
- Fire Phone Launchers! Are you tired with the carousel on your Fire phone? Here you will discover 5 best alternative Fire phone launchers together with detailed instructions about their installation.
On the first of February I also launched my first Fire phone e-book as some kind of extension of free materials you get on my website.
Many of you told me that you loved the book. I am so happy to hear it! I guess my book is not perfect (at least not yet), but I listen to all your suggestions & opinions.
Have a great day!